Job openings at Zambia High Commission London
Explore open work opportunities currently available at the Embassy.
1.JOB OPENING: CHEF TO THE HIGH COMMISSIONER
The Zambia High Commission in London is looking for a qualified Chef to work at the official residence of the High Commissioner.
Must have qualifications from reputable organisations in Hospitality and Catering. Must speak and write English.
- To plan and prepare meals for the family
- To plan and prepare meals when the High Commissioner is entertaining guests
- Able to prepare African and Western dishes
- Carry out food safety best practices
- Acts with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high temperature
- Works quickly and accurately during busy periods, such as when there are functions
- Always ensure that the kitchen and the kitchen utensils are kept clean
Please email your application to email@example.com for the attention of the Deputy Head of Mission not later than 20th August 2021.
April 29, 2021
Investing in Zambia’s tourism sector
Book Discussion Club Meeting
At City Center, 27 Division Street, USA