Completing Application forms:
It is vital for all visa applicants to answer all questions on the visa application form and provide the necessary documentation.
Note: The mission is not obligated to inform the applicant if any of the requirements are not met. However, incomplete application packages will be placed in the pending box or returned to the applicant.
Visa office hours:
Lockdown Open Hours:
Open to the public on Tuesday and Thursday from 10am-1pm every week by appointment.
For appointments call 07775278220 or email: email@example.com
Before sending your application:
- Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months beyond your intended stay in Zambia.
- The passport must have a minimum of 2 blank pages.
Application forms must be completed in full and submitted along with the following:
- Original passport
- Photocopy of passport page containing personal details;
- Two recent passport size photographs;
- Return Air ticket or Confirmed ticket booking or itinerary.