Hosted by Zambians Together in partnership with the Zambian High Commission London and graced by His Excellency Lieutenant General (Rtd.) Paul Mihova, the deputy High Commissioner Mrs. Patricia Chanda and other mission staff.
Guest speakers included;
- H.E. Mihova welcomed the guest speakers
- Ambassador Chalwe Lombe – The Permanent Secretary (International Relations & Cooperation),
- Mr. Elias Phiri, president of Zambians Together
- Ms. Tanya Fooks – Chairperson of the Zambian Diaspora Policy Steering Committee
- Mrs. Chibwe Henry, Director of Policy and Advocacy.
- Father John Kafwanka gave both the opening and closing prayers.
Attended by over 200 Zambians living in the Diaspora, the town hall delivered a and broad range of information highlighting all the individuals who been instrumental in the Policy’s formation dissemination following its launch in March 2019.
This webinar helped to clarify, offer advice and make Zambians in the Diaspora aware of what the policy means to them and how they can take full advantage in terms of; Dual citizenship, acquiring land running a business in Zambia and sending remittances back home.